Developmental & Binocular Vision Exams for Children & Adults
– Vision problems associated with AD(H)D and Dyslexia
– Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
– Neuro-Optometric Evaluation for congenital and acquired vision issues
Binocular Vision Therapy
– Diagnosis and treatment of strabismus and amblyopia
– Treatment of crossed, lazy and wandering eyes
– Convergence insufficiency
– Visual tracking problems
– Treatment of vision-related learning disabilities (children & adults)
– Vision issues associated with Asperger and Autism
Visual Rehabilitation for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Stroke
– Post Trauma Vision Syndrome (PTVS)
– Visual Midline Shift Syndrome (VMSS)
Visual Perceptual Skills Assessment
– Visual Information Processing skills
– Visual Motor Integration (handwriting)
– Sensory-Motor Integration (attention and concentration)
Autism is a neurobiological disorder. People with autism have difficulty processing and responding to information from their senses.
Many children with learning-related visual problems have 20/20 distance eyesight but cannot sustain prolonged near visual work without some visual stress.
Considering 80% of the information you process comes through your visual system, it’s not surprising that a vision problem can affect a number of different subjects.
Optometric Vision Therapy is an individualized one-on-one program of therapeutic activities designed to improve visual efficiency and correct visual perceptual deficiencies.
A set of standardized tests is used to evaluate your child’s ability to process visual information.
Procedures and exercises designed to enhance a child's ability to control eye movement and visual processing.